Saturday, December 4, 2010

Aussie Hip Hop

I have been travelling back and forth from home to Brisbane- if there were frequent road points I would be set. I am missing stereosonic right now which is annoying, oh well. I also changed my relationship status on facebook to see if those ads that appear would change...it appears not. I still get hit with these 'young Russian female seeking young Aussie' ads, or the like. I know Aussie hip hop is starting to find its feet overseas. I have some Canadian friends who really like it, so I thought i would do some digging to find you some new stuff. This site is also good http://allaussiehiphop.wordpress.com/

Pagen Elypsis - Aerobiks



Briggs



Illy - The Chase



Dialectrix



Miracle- Better Dayz



International

Chiddy Bang

No comments:

Post a Comment