Friday, October 22, 2010

Whistler

I have been in Whistler for a few days and its sweet. Its going to be weird going home when all these Aussies are arriving for the ski season. Went out on Wednesday nigtht and got pretty hammered with Lindsay. Bree, Emma, Ange, Will, Trent and Simon. Still a sausage fest here as you would expect but a good atmosphere non-the-less. The camera was dead so no photos - argh.

Harrison has taken me out to a lake were you swing out on this massive rope. We swung out and held firmly so we didn't fall into the cold water. Went to my first real diner and got a good feed.

It was supposed to snow last night so will interesting to see if it did. Can't see the moutain atm as its covered by cloud.

I sold just about all my snow gear really cheaply. The guy should be pretty happy about it.

Some other sites I dig  for music and reviews are.

www.hypem.com

www.rottentomatoes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment